12.01.2010

Much Needed


Tonight I got this email from Mary.  It held this photo.  I needed it today. 
 

Dear Stacey,
I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Willow. She is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing her with me. She has touched my heart. She is such a strong girl. I don't even know her, but I am so proud of her. She held on and made sure that she met her mommy and daddy before she left for Heaven. That is one strong little girl. I am so blessed to have read her story. She will forever have a place in my heart. Thank you for letting me write her name for you. It truly is an honor. I have attached her photo to the bottom of this email. I hope you like it. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Mary
 
Thank you Mary for your sweet words.  The photo and message came on a day that I needed to hear it and see her name.  Thank you.
 
 

No comments: