7.05.2010

Four Months

IMG_5793 

This week marked the start of month number 4!  There is a tiny baby bump that is starting to show as I end week 16.  During week 15, I experienced an aversion to meat.  I just couldn’t eat it.  It looked good on other people’s plates, just the thought of eating it was enough to send me over the edge.  This week, I could eat it again though. 

On July 1st, I was laying in bed and felt the baby move!  At least I thought I did, I had to confirm with the little one’s Dad!  It was 3 quick and light little jabs on the left side of my belly.  I was thrilled and have been patiently waiting to feel it again!  As we enter week 17, it brings Christopher home for our big sonogram.  Hopefully on Wednesday we will be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! 

No comments: